Heyyyy! I think I'm gonna do a new thing called "15 Things" for when I want to write a blog post, but I'm not sure what to write about. I'll just write 15 random, happy thoughts or things that I want to share. I didn't come up with this though; Amber Fillerup does the same thing on her blog, except she does 12 Things. I just love the idea! Sometimes I don't want to write about one specific thing. Everyone's thoughts and feelings are scattered; why shouldn't my posts be?
1. I went to Walmart and got a new food to try! Have you ever tried the Betty Crocker mug cakes? They have so many diffferent flavors. I got the cinnamon roll one and I made it this morning. So good! And it only takes a minute to microwave!
2. I have a ton of lipstick stains on the back of my left hand; what's new?
3. I only have six days of high school left. I can NOT believe it! Summer break starts next week, whoop whoop!
4. I just got done studying for a college exam that I have tomorrow in my Stats class. I actually feel good about it for once, but we'll see.
5. Is this boring? I like it but I feel like it's boring. And kinda strange haha. But this entire "blog" idea is absurd so whatever, right?
6. I just finished one of the best historical fiction books ever! It was so good. It was one of those books that you keep thinking about for a few days after. It's a WWII book called Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys. There's a book that comes before it, but it wouldn't be a big deal if you read them out of order. The main character in the first one, Between Shades of Gray, is cousins with the girl in the second book. I definitely recommend both of them!
7. This morning I didn't have my college class (my Stats class is a Monday, Wednesday, Friday class) so I got up early instead of sleeping in. I was able to make breakfast (the cinnamon roll mug cake) and journal outside. It was so nice to start my morning off breathing fresh air and doing something productive. I'm really going to have to do that more often. I'm so tired of waking up and immediately rushing around. I've found that when I make time for myself in the morning, I set a good mood for the day!
8. Ok so it's the next morning now; I fell asleep last night, haha.
9. I just took my college exam! I feel pretty good about it. I finished early so I have more time at home before I have to go to school!
10. It's such a nice day today. Here in Arkansas the weather is so unpreditable. One day it will be in the 30-40's, and the next it will be high 70's. Lately it's been so cold out. I'm relieved that it's finally starting to feel like April!
11. Annnnnd I ran out of time again this morning... so it's Friday night now. I'm so bad at this I'm sorry! It's so hard to find time to sit down and write an entire post. I really don't make much time for it. I just do this for fun when I don't have any other homework or anything to take care of... which isn't very often these days! Wrapping up senior year has been so busy, but I've been loving every minute of it.
12. By the way, there is NO SPELL CHECK on this thing! Ughhh it's so stupid. I don't understand... so I'm sorry about all the grammer mistakes, haha!
13. I just saw A Quiet Place! It was so good. I went with my sister and my dad. It was so scary but a good amount of scary, if that makes sense. I love scary movies, so that type of stuff doesn't bother me anyway. If you hate them, then I don't know if you would like it...probably not. But it's a great movie and is definitely worth watching!
14. I'm going shopping out of town tomorrow! I'm so excited. Hopefully I can find a graduation dress. I'm looking for a light pink one, because I feel like that would look good with the black gown (as long as it doesn't make me look naked, haha). But white would be really pretty too. Speaking of which, I'm thinking about doing a graduation dress post, kind of like the formal dress one. Would you guys like to see that? It could be helpful even if you aren't graduating. A pretty dress is a pretty dress!
15. Today in my school there was a lot of talk about loving yourself and being confident. Confidence is something I have always struggled with, so hearing people talk about how they overcame thier insecurites today in chapel and my Bible class, I felt so encouraged all day. I really want to do a full post on this topic sometime, so I want to leave you guys with just a quote that I found on one of my pinterest boards. It's kind of silly but it makes me happy:)